Te Huruhi Community Pool RULES & POLICIES
Please Respect our staff, facilities & grounds at all times. Our Policies are put in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment for all swimmers and observers.
- Children between the ages of five and ten years must be actively supervised by a caregiver over the age of 17.
- Children under the age of five need to be actively supervised and within reach of a caregiver 17 years or over at all times, including in the water.
- Our Lifeguard is on-site for your safety and protection. They are not child-minders
- During Planned Scheduled Classes & Lessons – no other people may use the pool
- Please leave the pool grounds as you found them, taking personal rubbish with you or use the bin provided
- No Running, Walking on top of the pool edge or Rough play in or out of the pool
- No Diving into our pool, it is not deep enough!
- No Food or Drink allowed in the pool
- Only suitable Swimwear may be worn in the pool, no clothing
- No fluffy toys are permitted in the pool
- No animals in the pool area – except for specially trained assistance dogs
- No Glass or Plastic that can shatter is allowed on pool grounds
- Water and Alcohol do not mix. There is to be No consumption of alcohol within the pool grounds and No person under the influence of alcohol may use the pool
- Respect our water and do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the past 2 weeks or another illness that is communicable by water
- Swimmers that are not yet toilet trained must wear a swim diaper
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when using a Public Pool
- All instructions given by the lifeguard must be adhered to.
Your understandings of our Policies are appreciated ~ we hope you enjoy our facilities.
10-clip and Whānau passes are valid for the Swimming Season from October 2020 until the end of our swimming season around the end of April 2021.
Whānau passes are valid for up to five individuals in one visit, of which one must be the designated supervisor and over 17 years of age.