Swimming lessons at the heated Te Huruhi Community Pool are run by Swimgym Waiheke from Swimgym’s tried and tested Auckland-based curriculum.
Term One, 2021 classes
Our After school lessons for Term 1 – begin Tuesday February 9th for 10 weeks.
If you have a new swimmer and would like to register your interest, you can do so via the link below. We will contact you from mid January when we know availability of spaces.
- New Student/s – you can register your interest here.
- Existing Student/s – you will automatically be re-enrolled for Term 1, 2021. We will contact you closer to commencement date for your confirmation. If you wish to ask any questions, please contact us here.
Te Huruhi Community Pool RULES & POLICIES
Please Respect our staff, facilities & grounds at all times. Our Policies are put in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment for all swimmers and observers.
- Children between the ages of five and ten years must be actively supervised by a caregiver over the age of 17.
- Children under the age of five need to be actively supervised and within reach of a caregiver 17 years or over at all times, including in the water.
- Our Lifeguard is on-site for your safety and protection. They are not child-minders
- During Planned Scheduled Classes & Lessons – no other people may use the pool
- Please leave the pool grounds as you found them, taking personal rubbish with you or use the bin provided
- No Running, Walking on top of the pool edge or Rough play in or out of the pool
- No Diving into our pool, it is not deep enough!
- No Food or Drink allowed in the pool
- Only suitable Swimwear may be worn in the pool, no clothing
- No fluffy toys are permitted in the pool
- No animals in the pool area – except for specially trained assistance dogs
- No Glass or Plastic that can shatter is allowed on pool grounds
- Water and Alcohol do not mix. There is to be No consumption of alcohol within the pool grounds and No person under the influence of alcohol may use the pool
- Respect our water and do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the past 2 weeks or another illness that is communicable by water
- Swimmers that are not yet toilet trained must wear a swim diaper
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when using a Public Pool
- All instructions given by the lifeguard must be adhered to.
Your understandings of our Policies are appreciated ~ we hope you enjoy our facilities.