Become an annual member of the Waiheke Pool Society and help make a difference. Your membership fees will contribute to our target funding to ensure that we continue to develop programmes and create opportunities for all the community to use the Te Huruhi Community Pool as often as possible, taking all practical steps to improve on the facility that we’ve got and continuing to work on the long term goal of an indoor aquatic facility for the community.
- Receive regular, member only, updates about the progress of the pool project
- discounted rate for 10 swim passes (adults and children) or annual passes for the Community Pool – located at Te Huruhi school
- Get notification of early bird pricing and offers for special events during the year
- Invitation to special events and occasions
- Be a core member of Waiheke’s biggest community project and help make a difference
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- $30.00 a year
SIGN UP HERE:
- To sign up, simply click here to complete and submit the sign up form
- Make payment of your membership fees into the Pool Society Bank Account: 38-9015-0809583-00 Make sure you put your name as a reference.
WANT TO DONATE OR DO SOME FUNDRAISING?
We would be delighted to talk to anyone who is interested in donating, sponsoring or fundraising towards the pool. Please let us know.
WHAT’S THE PLAN FOR GETTING AN INDOOR POOL BUILT?
Click here for our plan for 2017. This was the plan that we presented to the community in 2017. We continue to input into the feasibility studies being carried out by the Local Board with a view to getting a facility built in the long term future when plans, money and stakeholder groups are aligned.
In the meantime, we will do as much as possible to improve what we’ve got so that all our community can swim and take part in pool activities for longer each year.