Our pool is open for the 2020/21 Season!
We look forward to welcoming you all back for the 2020/21 season and hope you enjoy our communities heated community swimming pool.
COMMUNITY SWIM-FUN TIMES Every Saturday & Sunday from 12noon – 4pm and Daily from December 17th 12noon – 4pm
Bring the whanau; relax, cool-off, have fun and enjoy our community facility. Bring along your pool toys and snacks and make the most of your day.
Entry for adults is $5, children (up to age 17) are $3. Bring the whole whānau for $15.00. Don’t forget – you can purchase a Season Pass for $100! This allows you to enjoy the pool during Community Swim times throughout the entire 2020/21 season + if your a Lane Swimmer…You can also use your Season Pass during these session times. Season Passes enter up to 5 guests at any one time, 1 of whom must be over the age of 17.
With the Summer School Holidays fast approaching, we will update our Holiday Schedule very shortly. In the mean time, Please note we will be Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and January 1st.
FLIPPA BALL, January – 1 week Introduction Course 11th – 15th
A fun water sport for children (a child friendly version of Water Polo with slight rule adjustments) that helps build confidence in the water and team skills while having fun! Suitable for 8 – 10 year olds. If the kids love it (like we know they will!), we will run it once per week through Term 1 on a Thursday 3.30pm.
What is Flippaball? Check out this short video… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_D2DAtri4
To register your child or ask any questions, Please email Sophie or Alisa at: email@example.com
POOL PARTIES (exclusive use)
Book the Swimming Pool as an exclusive Venue for a birthday, special occasion or simply a private group get-together! Hire of the pool is $55 + gst per hour with a minimum charge of 2 hours. A qualified lifeguard will be on duty during this time. Times are available around our daily scheduled classes and community swim times. Terms and Conditions will apply. Please send your email enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Te Huruhi Community Pool RULES & POLICIES
Please Respect our staff, facilities & grounds at all times. Our Policies are put in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment for all swimmers and observers.
- Children between the ages of five and ten years must be actively supervised by a caregiver over the age of 17.
- Children under the age of five need to be actively supervised and within reach of a caregiver 17 years or over at all times, including in the water.
- Our Lifeguard is on-site for your safety and protection. They are not child-minders
- During Planned Scheduled Classes & Lessons – no other people may use the pool
- Please leave the pool grounds as you found them, taking personal rubbish with you or use the bin provided
- No Running, Walking on top of the pool edge or Rough play in or out of the pool
- No Diving into our pool, it is not deep enough!
- No Food or Drink allowed in the pool
- Only suitable Swimwear may be worn in the pool, no clothing
- No fluffy toys are permitted in the pool
- No animals in the pool area – except for specially trained assistance dogs
- No Glass or Plastic that can shatter is allowed on pool grounds
- Water and Alcohol do not mix. There is to be No consumption of alcohol within the pool grounds and No person under the influence of alcohol may use the pool
- Respect our water and do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the past 2 weeks or another illness that is communicable by water
- Swimmers that are not yet toilet trained must wear a swim diaper
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when using a Public Pool
- All instructions given by the lifeguard must be adhered to.
Your understandings of our Policies are appreciated ~ we hope you enjoy our facilities.
10-clip and Whānau passes are valid for the Swimming Season from October 2020 until the end of our swimming season around the end of April 2021. Please ask the lifeguard on duty for more information or to purchase a pass.
Whānau passes are valid for up to five individuals in one visit, of which one must be the designated supervisor and over 17 years of age.